Wireless Access Activation
Requests for enabling wireless network access must be submitted via email to
. Remember that students and
most employees are centrally funded
and automatically have access.
The following information is required:
- Name of the employee for which access is being enabled.
- The employee's BearPass login.
- Budget (FOAP) that is to be charged for the service.
- The name and email address of the individual who is authorized to expend department funds who must be copied on the request.
- Include requester contact information. The system administrator will need this information to
complete the request.
If you have questions about your service request, please call
(campus extension 6-4765
Sponsored University Guests
Sponsored guests of the University can now use the new MSU Sponsored
see "Getting Access" on the Sponsored Access
page for more information.