The Networking group takes care of all aspects of the data and video networks. We
are, in a sense, a utility company that provides data and video outlets to our customers.
Other groups should be contacted to order or repair a service or help fix problems
with e-mail, personal computers, and network servers. Some useful phone numbers
are given below.
- Campus Emergency Services
View a list of emergency contacts and phone numbers from the campus website.
- Computer Services User Support
417-836-5891 - Faculty, staff and students should contact the Computer Services
Help Desk for help with almost any computer related question. If they don't have
the answer they can find someone that does.
417-836-6100 - Students living in the residence halls should call ResNET
to diagnose network, workstations, or printers.
- Video Conference Scheduling
- For information on conferencing services or scheduling an ITV room:
- 417-836-3091 - Vickie Petersen - Interactive Video and Off Campus Coordinator
- 417-836-3188 - Mellissa Tolleson - Academic Outreach
- BearNet Video Support
417-836-6421 - Joe Strong - Distance Learning Engineer - For help with interactive
- Networking and Telecommunications
Enterprise Systems Group
417-836-6555 - ESG is the secondary contact for fileserver issues and services
and primary contact for technical and operational iSeries issues.
- Computer Services
417-836-5770 - The main Computer Services departmental number.
- Zip Card Services
417-836-8409 - The main Zip Card Services departmental number.
- Looking up phone number information:
4-6645 - Google text - directory assistance - Create a message, dial 4-6645, type the name
of business and nearby zip code (ex: Outback Steakhouse 65807), then send the message
1-800-FREE-411 - Phone number lookups (1-800-373-3411)